Friday, May 11, 2012

Mommy Lessons Learned Too Late #41

As a mother I have had the joys, the drama, the ups, downs, highs and lows... And I would not change one thing about it! My most recent Mommy Lesson learned a litte too late... When my daughter was born I was determined that I would do things my way and that no matter who said what I would stand firm and stand tall and stand proud of my decisions on raising my child... That was before I had my son, before I was TRUELY sleep deprived and before I was a part time working mom. My husband and I agreed on breastfeeding was best for our children,vaccnations were neccessary, and co-sleeping was NOT an option! We found a 3 bedroom house and each child has their own space, with a bed and their own personal touches. We have now realize we have no space of our own, every inch of our house is THEIR space and buying 3 seperate beds in 3 seperate rooms was a waste because all of their stuff winds up in whatever room we are in and our nightly rituals include removing a child from our bed ten times a night... So I have learned that had we splurged on a king size bed and and saved on the extra space we would probably all be less sleep deprived!!! Oh the joys of motherhood... And I love every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment